From MedITEX - Wiki
Which License models exist?
- License model Concurrent users: it is possible to access the central database and use the software from any workstation in the clinic (one physical location). Maximum number of users that can work simulatenously is equal to the number of licenses acquired.
- License model Flat Rate: provides unlimited use of the software on each workstation in one physical location without the limitation of concurrent users.
Does MedITEX support access from multiple locations?
Yes. It is possible to have one central database and access it from satellite clinics over secure VPN connection.
Is it possible to backup the data regularly on an external disc?
Yes. MedITEX Backup service can make a copy of the database and the document storage to a designated internal or external hard drive every night.
How can I plan a cycle using plan-templates and turn it into a "real" cycle?
In the bottom part of the starting window are summarized the planned cycles of the patient.
- Open the planned cycle details with a double-click on the selected line.
- To plan a new cycle access the Cycle section clicking on.
- Go to the tab Calendar. Press the button Template and choose the wished one.
- The template with all input will be opened.
- Now you can enter new data and create finally a new cycle with the button Create cycle.
Click here to get more information about planned cycles.
How can I change the default program for opening files?
Please check your choosen default programs, if you have problems with opening US pictures or other documents only at some computers.
Click here to get a step by step tutorial.
Who can I ask for help if I have a problem?
Contact our support hotline:
Mo-Th from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm and Fr from 8:30 am to 2:00 pm CET
Tel.:+49 941-5 69 98 770
Emergency number: +49 151-57 58 23 34
Where can I find the most important beginner information?
At the top of each start page you find some introductions, which leads you through the first steps.
Which types of treatments can I use in MedITEX IVF?
The available treatments are:
- IVF, ICSI
- Thaw cycle
- Timed intercourse
- Insem (homologous)
- Insem (heterologous)
- Diag. cycle
- Only aspiration
- Only reception
- Ovarian tissue removal
Click on a treatment to get detailed information about creating and using.
What should I do if I get the message "System maintenance is running" when starting MedITEX tools?
If MedITEX backup/update is not running, then the database has to be unlocked:
- Navigate to MedITEX IVF installation directory in: ...CRITEX>MedITEX IVF.
- Run LoginControl.exe.
- Click on the "Lock / Unlock" tab.
- Click on the "Unlock" Button.
|Back to MedITEX products||Back to top|