From MedITEX - Wiki
To edit Lists, click on the menu item Reports -> Lists.
Here you will find pre-defined, topic-based analysis lists which help you to sort, filter or group data. You can also find the list of warnings here.
Lists are tables with thematic focus. They basically are direct SQL queries. MedITEX IVF provides you with a number of important lists that cover all input areas of the program.
Using the Report Editor you can generate unlimited number of user defined lists and easily add them to the Lists menu.
Select a predefined list and start the process with the Go button.
All results of the selected list are displayed.
- Think of every list as a tabular summary of all data that can be narrowed down with custom filters until only the information you need is displayed.
- MedITEX IVF will save custom filters automatically. They can then be used to create important analyses with new data at the touch of a button.
- The current, edited target list will be displayed. Now you have the following options:
- Print the list by pressing the button Print list.
- Export the data pressing the button Export as.
The warning management in MedITEX IVF uses a special sub-group of lists which specifically display erroneous data. As in all other lists in the program, it is also possible to filter the result data here.
The list gives you an overview of all treatments where the data is incomplete or erroneous, including the messages describing the plausibility violation.
As well as other lists throughtout MedITEX IVF, you can change the way lists are displayed here. Click here for more information.
|Back to the MedITEX IVF menu||Back to top|