How to document a new male examination?
From MedITEX - Wiki
On a patient's main window, click on Male exam..
In order to create a new examination, click on the arrow at the right of the New examination icon. For the male patient, it is only possible to select Male finding.
The following window will open:
Explaination of the fields/icons:
- Date: date of the registration of the document. If the lightning icon is clicked will be selected the current date.
- By: author of the document or of the notes
- QM: QM field icon can be used to access the QM fields associated to this document
- Browse: clicking on the arrows will scroll the documents archived upwards or downwards
- Text area: a "WordPad" like tool that can be used to input a text.
- Container for pictures and documents: pictures and files can be easily linked to the document by dragging and dropping them into the blue box. Then they can be opened doble clicking on the icon.
- Open patient directory: opens the directory that contains all the files related to the patient
- Add document: allows to browse the directories and to add a single document
- Open document: always to open the document added.
Note: the only difference between a female and male patient is that for the male patient, it is only possible to choose the option Male Findings.
|Back to How to||Back to top|