How to create a new cycle?
From MedITEX - Wiki
To add a new cycle, click on the Plus button at the bottom left corner of the screen. The following window will open:
- Check again if the correct names of the patient and her current partner are displayed on top of the window.
- Add general data, additional measures, polar body diagnosis or preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
- Click the gray shaded triangle to the left of the field for the date to enter a reference date for the therapy. Preferentially (if known), use the date of the last period (Date LMP). If the date of the last period is not known or not available (Therapy from amenorrhea), enter a Therapy start.
- The start date is only an approximate indication which can refer to the first stimulation day, for example. MedITEX IVF uses this date to chronologically classify the planned therapy.
- Add clinics form transferred patients at Taken over from. Open a list with IVF clinics with a double click on the field. You can add IVF clinics at System -> IVF clinics.
- Add the associated medical histories. Click the gray shaded triangle to open a list with all saved medical histories and choose the wished one. The date of the associated medical history has to be on the same day or after the date of the first initialisation.
- Save your entries with one click on the OK-button. A new cycle will be created.
|Back to How to||Back to top|