From MedITEX - Wiki
This page contains a reference for UK clinics using MedITEX IVF to submit data to the Human Fertilisation & Embryology Authority (HFEA).
- Click here if you want to read more about HFEA data.
- Click here if you want to read more about HFEA: PRISM - what is different from EDI?
MedITEX HFEA Interface will export patient and/or Treatment Cycle data per REST API to HFEA.
- Click here to view the MedITEX HFEA Manual.
- Treatment Cycle
- Donor Insemination
- Egg Collection
- Egg Thaw
- Embryo Creation And Use
- Fresh Donated Embryo
- Embryo Thaw For Use Or Re-freeze
- Early Outcome
- Pregnancy Outcome
- Movement In
- Movement Out
- Mitochondrial Donation Treatment - MST
- Mitochondrial Donation Treatment - PNT
| MedITEX HFEA
|Back to top|