Logging of data changes
From MedITEX - Wiki
To view the Log of data changes click on the mennu item Reports -> Logging of activities .
In this area you can see every change made in MetITEX tools. Three types of changes are recorded when date is: inserted, updated and deleted.
You can sort the list of logged items to help you look for the information you want.
|Click here to learn about Managing lists.|
|Here you can set a time frame for the displayed log.|
The table is ordered by
- Patient name – name of the patient where data has changed;
- Section – name of the area where the change has happened;
- Changed data – detailed informations about the changed data;
- Date – date of creation of the original data;
- Changed by – person who changed the data;
- Changed on – date and exact time of the change;
|Back to the MedITEX IVF menu||Back to top|