How to create a note or an attention message?
From MedITEX - Wiki
On a patient's main window, click on Medical history.
In order to create a new Note/Attention Message click on the arrow at the right of the New entry icon and choose the desired option.
Creating a Note or an Attention message
When Attention or Note are selected, the following window will open (the only difference will be the title).
Explaination of the fields/icons:
- Date: date of the registration of the document. If the lightning icon is clicked will be selected the current date.
- By: author of the document or of the notes
- QM: QM field icon can be used to access the QM fields associated to this document
- Browse: clicking on the arrows will scroll the documents archived upwards or downwards
- Text area: a "WordPad" like tool that can be used to input a text.
- Container for pictures and documents: pictures and files can be easily linked to the document by dragging and dropping them into the blue box. Then they can be opened doble clicking on the icon.
- Open patient directory: opens the directory that contains all the files related to the patient
- Add document: allows to browse the directories and to add a single document
- Open document: always to open the document added.
By clicking on OK the Note/Attention message will be created and published on the main screen. Attention messages will be in red whilst note will be in black.
|Back to the How to||Back to top|